Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ekg for the soul

i am the evolution of the hydrogen 15 billion years ago. i cant begin to grasp this. not even with the help of carl sagan. i do see stars, matter. always with the sunset. always igloo white. there is nothing to monitor how far we can go. do i help the sun to shine? can i divide darkness with you.

the unfathomable ability to be so scared to not be able to say no. i humble my self. my modesty is cold eye pain. the good. it gets to a point where you let it fall. balance. records. facts.

(lavender)

its cathartic to theorize. no specials here.
oh i miss my friends. i need fancy wallow. i need to be told its all allright because i am to skinny to tell. god bless fetish.
vice.
routine.

there is no such thing as an answer. no absolute. no quota. my body hasnt built up immunity to me yet. there are signs it can. you are the first to be notified.

No comments: